Move On

All topics/articles related to Relationship,Wedding, Love, Romance will come in this section.
Ridz

Move On

Post by Ridz » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:19 pm

Dear broken you,

I know that you are hurt. I know that deep down you are in tears. You should not have to beg people to stay. Now fuck love. To hell with this love. Is love everything? No, happiness is everything. People leave when they want to. And people come when they wish for it. Let it go, the doubt in your heart, the pain from your past or the sadness in your eyes.
Give your soul some rest, my dear female readers, my dear male readers, my dear friend, give yourself some rest. Why do you die daily? What do you get? Nothing, why don’t you just flush all the memories, why don’t you just throw them away. It’s time to let go of the things that have always held you back. It’s the time to let those moments go. It’s time to kick their ass. Why are you ruining your beautiful present and sexy future because of someone? Why? Why?
Why?
I know it’s really hard to walk away from someone you deeply care. You need to learn how to stand up for your feelings, you need to learn to embrace your soul. You need to fight against the whole world.
Wipe your tears now.
Scream as much as you can. Cry as much as you can but tomorrow morning when you wakeup, just take this pain and create history. My dear friend, don’t waste your precious tears.
Go out, eat healthy, make yourself busy, love yourself. Be the best version of yourself.
Allah Pak bless you all.
And don’t forget to drop a heart if it made you smile ❤️
BELIEVE🙏🏻