Miserable Love

All topics/articles related to Relationship,Wedding, Love, Romance will come in this section.
NoveraSheikh

Miserable Love

Post by NoveraSheikh » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:28 pm

If you cannot understand someone’s feelings they have for you.. its okay.. you can’t force love to happen to you.. but one must not make the love miserable by loving somebody else right infront of them. Because love flow in veins and carries great emotions and when you make such person feel miserable it can rapidly affect their mental health.

So be sure if you cannot love back someone.. don’t make their feelings miserable.. you might move on but you are making someone’s perception about love so bad that they will not be able to fully love somebody else with wholeheartedly ever again.

MahiKhan

Re: Miserable Love

Post by MahiKhan » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:44 am

Bravo!!!!

A common issue, I have known quite a few people and I have observed them doing the same, which I am totally against.Making a person who loves you jealous whether you are in a relationship with that person or not.No one has the right to make someone feel miserable for their feelings.Mental abuse is one of the worst things. It's a serious issue caused by such acts which leads to other issues.
Love is a feeling which should be respected, no matter you, accept it from the other person or not.
Moonlight

NoveraSheikh

Re: Miserable Love

Post by NoveraSheikh » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:37 pm

Thankyou mahi.. it is much needed thing to say.. because in our egos.. our selfishness or because of the habit of making people feel so small.. we forget that feelings are precious and one should respect it instead of harshly rejecting it.